Monday, March 22, 2021

Sampson Train Update

Here is the Sampson Train Update...the first locomotive in Canada.

This is the train in Museum Of Industry in Nova Scotia the mates are in the Smithsonian in the United States that laid the first rail road tracks in the old west.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_(locomotive)

That's what I mean on this blog, I am from industry and all that it is my career like with the rail road and the old west...building the economy and gun fighting and stuff.

I lived with my grand parents and was in the gifted class and used to travel around with the adult group doing  activities and stuff in the 1980's...

Anyway, I had to stop because of an accident and didn't want to travel anymore so I just didn't do it as much and went on to music plus I had to get out of their because I think they tried to put on a dress on me from ballet for Junior High School so I took off and joined the baseball team, like I grew out of ballet stuff and went in music.

So my great grandfather he drove the Sampson...no I mean in the Old West in the 1840's...he was one of the original train conductors in Old Nova Scotia from England when we were are own Country so they  had me in dancing and ballet and stuff, if you leave it to them they'll make you wear a dress to Junior High School and stay in ballet, no I went into baseball and stuff and music and then and didn't like dancing anymore...like for Christmas and stuff...

This was a long time ago, I think we were doing the Nutcracker and the Sound Of Music when I was little doing plays and ballet and stuff, that's where I'm heading to...like the Dance Academy in New York, that's where I live when I'm not working or in school like they have that up here in Halifax from New York and I was in that stuff when I was little, that's the people I know.

So I permanently reside in Nova Scotia because of all that like with the land grants and the train and stuff.

He was the youngest child of like ten kids from the 1800's and I think my great grandfather died in the early 1900's as a super old man and drove the Sampson Train in the 1840's until they retired the train...they also had other conductors.

My other great grandfather he was a land grant recipient on the farm in Windsor Nova Scotia in 1867...he died an old man in 1925 and is buried near Halifax and the train conductors family where I lived is buried in New Glasgow, Nova Scotia.

Then I was forced to do all this singing and dancing when I was little being from all that.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment