Saturday, March 20, 2021

I'm Trying To Stop Blogging About Hobos

Just a gross story I heard...so you're regular and go out walking or jogging....men...but probably women too.

Anyway, I'm still staying living in Halifax where my band and stuff is based but on my way some where else now as well so I'm not downtown barely at all anymore.

The bums downtown you're their whole social life, like playing with you and making a hobo social life about you walking by in your Nike shoes and jogging, now watch out down at the ballet class because I said ballet on here because they'll all think their ballerina's following you around and stuff using you for a social life...like that's how pathetic it is down there...you walking by is all they have...not sure if their interested in women or not, I mean the men.

Then they are following you home with garbage out of the dumpster full of bedbugs and cockroaches and letting them out in apartments during covid and living in the dumpster in the apartments next to you...then their in there jerking off trying to get their bugs on you.

In Halifax the bums are so bad living in filth in the garbage now they have bags from the dumpster out in the apartment halls and their apartments are full of bed bugs and the bugs from the garbage are going under the neighbors apartment doors right in broad daylight.

Like they have leprosy or something it's so bad and are full of diseases and living in bugs like cockroaches and bed bugs and letting them out in the buildings trying to get their filth on everything playing in it, then bumming with cardboard signs downtown still and following men around making a social life off them walking by and out jogging.

Gross.

Then they all smell like feces and bugs out of the garbage.

Yeah anyway, I'm not downtown too much to see any of this anymore because I'm on my way to somewhere else and not out here as much but Halifax is still where my band / business is running from.

Yeah during covid, that's what I mean...they want everyone to be dirty then they try to make you sick during the pandemic, letting bugs out in the apartment hallways and leaving garbage out of the dumpster everywhere like from the North End Halifax and East Hastings Vancouver.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment