Wednesday, March 17, 2021

More Notes From My Spring Update

Here's more stuff that didn't fit on the last post...

So like this...Loudwire.com and them Noisecreep etc. those are the webpages of the local radio station in New York.

Those music pages are just the traditional webpages of radio stations located in the United States.

When an artist on a major record label tours, does publicity events and plays concerts they appear on the local radio station...like for a concert in New York.

So the content on the webpages like Loudwire and Nosecreep doesn't even matter...that is just for ad revenue for their webpage and radio play.

They are all gone bankrupt...again, in fact Townsquare Media has already gone bankrupt and was recovered by new investors and that's what it is today.

Now here is the deal, Townsquare Media is owned by several companies who bought into that for small returns on their investments...that's who I keep running into to outside....the people on the companies running on outside investments and splitting on owning businesses like Townsquare Media.

So I find out that it's Madison Square Garden and the New York Rangers, that's the radio station in New York for selling concert tickets like at Ticketmaster on Loudwire for booking concerts at Madison Square Garden.

That means that Madison Square Garden which owns 10% of Townsquare Media uses that to run Noisecreep & Loudwire to sell concert tickets on the radio in New York.

Then they have Banger TV in Toronto running a crowd funding campaign on the same service on major record labels asking the public for "donations" to let them have a free business.

Then they are trying to use that in Death Metal, now featured in Batman Comics on DC, and Black Metal to change the music terms to sell ads on the local radio in New York and on their webpage Loudwire and Noisecreep for concerts they are promoting at Madison Square Garden.

Think of it like this....let's say that's Nashville and Country Music.

They are trying to get people to give them their stuff form the Nashville Music business from their houses at home to start a free business, then they want the people at home to tell them what the Country Music Category is so they can change it on their local Radio Station then they are manufacturing their own artists and saying they are the new category and running ads for it on the radio and their local web pages for ad money.

Like is this an advertising scam or what?

In fact, Townsquare Media owns a bunch of radio stations, here is a list:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_radio_stations_owned_by_Townsquare_Media

The page says they own 322 radio stations in 25 states in the United States.

So why are you up here in Canada bothering me then cross border?

Now they are up here and over in Norway cross border bothering Death Metal and Black Metal artists and running a scam in Toronto as far as I see it looking for donations to start a free business changing the Death Metal and Black Metal terms from artists outside the United States so they can run new ads on their radio stations and local webpages for ad revenue for venues like Madison Square Garden.

If if you're like me and have an MBA from Harvard University or something you know this right away...the record company they are on uses those radio stations for promotional outlets when their artists are on tour and those are their venues they use for public appearances...at Townsquare Media.

So you get some record deal and that's the tour they put you on.

Now imagine it's country music...they are trying to change all the country music definitions so that they run new ads on their local radio stations and webpages for ad revenue.

Then they are saying they don't know what the category is and are asking fans and people outside the United States to tell them what it is so they can start a free business, then change all the music definitions and run their fake artists on it in the same category on their radio stations and sell concerts tickets.

So I looked up their revenue which is easy to find and they only made $10 Million dollars profit  in 2017 at Townsquare Media on major record labels with 322 radio stations and a list of music and entertainment publications.

What is that...ad money?

Like is their money they made for the profits the advertising revenue from their radio play and web traffic?

All right in public on the stock market where I worked with my degrees in public in broad daylight.

Then they are harassing me again in the same scam outside the office like on Banger TV asking the public for donations from people like me to give them my music stuff so they can start a free business...off Wall Street at Townsquare Media up here in Canada in Toronto.

Again...then the third thing was they said in the scam and it's on the news on the internet on local newspaper websites in the unrelated article that to me where I live without naming me in the same kind of story that I had no money and was seeking investments from their radio station...Loudwire and Banger TV.

The story going around was my co stars in the example from Mattel and Hasbro Commercials from the 1980's in the North East where all this takes place at hate me now from the toy and candy releases in the 1980's because I own my own products and won't give them to the local radio station in New York.

Now I have to break character on here people and tell you all that's who I am because that's the rest of the blog now, and as soon as I change to the comic book page all this happens and I have to explain it here which is no longer my main page but I'm still doing these updates.

This was coming anyway, yeah I'm one of the kids from around Mattel and Hasbro and did stuff like game testing for product development when I was a kid from the gifted program and acting and stuff.

Like with the adults showing them how to play Dungeons & Dragons like as a part of the test groups around Mattel and Hasbro in the North East...that didn't have to be at Mattel, outside people ran those test groups to sell their products who backed Mattel for their toy stores and stuff when they first came out.

Everyone knows me from there and this scam pretends they don't know who I am, and lies saying I am looking for investors and when I go to the radio station to get backers they are going to take my stuff I developed and give it to their grand kid in a scam from the Matell set in the 1980's so they can change it for a free business.

None of that is real.

Anyway, this was going to happen anyway that I was going to reveal myself as that and change the whole blog...that's because I have my own finished products now like Dragon Adventures and Space Command and I'm not taking investors.

After I did all that as a kid all over the place later in life in my twenties I had to leave all that, like the little kid acting and dance school at the gifted class working on toy development for test groups around Mattel and stuff and go get a real job, being from those people I wasn't allowed telling where I was from and that led me to go to University and do a degree for the Stock Market.

Now when I go out and work I keep running into the same scam and they pretend they don't know who I am like from the Dungeons & Dragons test groups in the 1980's and I know who they all are from Mattel and working at the Stock Market.

So I'm switching my blog to product development for the toy and game release and I'm from the old Matell and Hasbro place and launching my own products now.

That was a secret years ago when I was outside and never included anyone because I had to go back to do the rest of my work, that is right now - then all these people started scamming me when I left to go do my business stuff and flaming me and stuff.

Now the same scam is at Madison Square Garden at Townsquare Media.

Not only that their other owner is Oaktree Capital Management:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oaktree_Capital_Management

That is an insurance company....yeah you're going to need it because like I said your company is in default.

Plus it is an investment firm.

They own 47% of Townsquare Media from an investment and insurance company on the Stock Market and are in default right now in a series of lawsuits they can never pay back and apparently owe all their staff and musical acts etc. a hundred billion dollars each in default settlements they will never get because they are broke, then they are running the same scam up here in Canada at the local government.

Again, if you know what they say is fake don't participate because they are trying to get you to go along with them after they have defaulted like with fake government procedures and scams like changing the music terminology to get new ad money.

Like that Oaktree Capital Management and Madison Square Garden are in default.

They can never recover and owe all these unnamed people a hundred billion dollars each in default settlements and are trying to get the public to go along with them in a scam.

Like up here with fake tenancy board procedures for rent collection and changing the music terminology for ad money.  

Plus they are an insurance company and are un-insurable because they have defaulted and owe ten million times the money they are worth to people whose contracts they broke with these ridiculous fictional numbers. 

Falling under that are all those radio stations in the United States and Lowdwire.com and their business partners Banger TV crowdfunding in Toronto.

They are bankrupt people and have defaulted and owe all their money out in a series of default settlements - you'll never get the money they owe you.

Then everywhere you go you run into their scam.

Like Loudwire.com is bullshit...like their's not many promoters in Heavy Metal music and they do that for Madison Square Garden in New York, at Loudwire.com.

That's just one local webpage of the local radio station in New York for Madison Square Garden ticket sales people....that's not all of heavy metal music.

In fact it's a joke, the whole business only made $10 million dollars profit in 2017 they claim...on Wall Street.

Like they have their money pooled and are only getting back ten cents each on their investments and are bankrupt and in default.

Now like this...they are running a scam trying to get you to sign with their music promotion for Townsquare Media offering new contracts when they are in default and owe all their money out...that is a scam.

They will never be able to fufill your contract because they are in default.

I'm sure they are running this scam to everyone but I keep seeing them in music....now they are bothering me saying I want their help with my finished products from Mattel and Hasbro people...off their company after my graduation when I work at the Stock Market with them all....the people who have defaulted and the new Hasbro and Matell.

Now here we go...I mean working on The Stock Market is great and I did all my work there for my degree and certifications but really though I'm going to make more money staying home and selling my finished Mattel and Hasbro like games and products then I would on Wall Street working for Matell or Hasbro, or anyone.

Like the products are worth way more money off Wall Street and finished with no investors outside off Mattel and Hasbro.

After that it's only manufacturing expenses, distribution and profits only...it's not 1978 people it's the age of the internet...that's a totally different market where I work at now.

I mean I'm going to get all the toy money directly to my company private and have no investors, that's worth way more than Wall Street products if they are the same ones as Mattel and Hasbro plus I am from there and mine are better.

So the other people they are selling 8 track tapes to me is what it looks like at Townsquare Media.  

Like they don't even make players anymore.

That I know about.

Right so their business is obsolete media and it's worthless.

The big "vinyl revival" I'm sure is just them.

Loudwire.com and Banger TV at Townsquare Media for Madison Square Garden Ticket Sales and Radio ad revenue.

I mean I had to totally drop the compact disc now, I mean I was going to make some as a limited version but since then a few weeks ago earlier this year it's not relevant.

New factors come out on the internet and technology and now the compact disc is totally worthless and holds no data storage.

Then everything we drop Townsquare Media picks it up and adds something to it...now it's the cassette tape and the colored vinyl lp  half dipped in paint.

I mean they don't even have black, the actual format.

Again I'm not bashing bands making collectables but they have no sales on them for lps or cds.

People tell me "It's easy for you to say that." and I say "yes it is, because I have an outside career from music." that's because I don't depend on one category to make money like the people selling obsolete media.

That's Madison Square Garden and Oaktree at radio stations and Loudwire.com in the United States.

They made one with the metal band Venom and just made one with the metal band Kreator - huge vinyl lp box sets.

I think the lps they are making look like garbage.

I am from Canada, those bands are from England and Germany.

My first thoughts are...what are doing them from the United States in New York at the local radio station telling them there is a big vinyl resurgence here and getting them to print lp box sets at Noise Records and them?

No that is a scam.

Plus they look like bootlegs.

Listen, there are no sales on the compact disc or lp.

Then we all drop it for the new format and they come behind us and pick it up and change it and try and sell it back to us....listen to the format changes.

They dropped the black vinyl lp record and made them colored and half dipped in paint and they look like garbage and then added cassette tapes to the set.

That is a scam, there are no sales on those products, then they tried to sell the format back to us and then they wanted our material.

That's music category definitions, so they could change it to sell ads for their promoted music acts on the local radio in New York and on pages like loudwire.com . 

That's all bullshit.

This brings us to the blu ray disc for movies and those are 8 track tapes now except for data storage.

You don't even need a blu ray player now.

The television is on the internet now and comes with all the movies on it, you pay for a file download or stream the pay per view.

Then the music player comes with all the songs in it.

There is no printed media for music or movies anymore.

Like for movies...

You can buy the movie file on your computer and download it and then load it directly into your television with a USB stick.

You can download the movie on the internet directly to the hard drive on your television and then transfer it to your computer with the usb stick for digital backup.

That's only if you want to save the movie file.

You can even do this....on the smart tv you can watch the pay per view stream, then if you like the movie you can pay to download the file to the televisions hard drive and then back up the movie file on your cloud drive on the internet and you don't need the usb stick.

You do that with your remote control.

The television on the internet allows you to go to the video store which comes with the television, then you buy the file and save it to the television on your hard drive.

Then you make your own video library on your televisions hard drive...that's like 8 terrabytes people and too large.

Don't get an 8 terrabyte hard drive for your television only get 3 or 4 terrabytes.

That's because if you fill the larger hard drive with a personal movie collection you will lose everything when the television breaks.

Instead use the cloud functions.

You can probably even save the movie file to your cloud drive on the internet for your movie collection and then stream it directly to you television and you don't need usb sticks or disc backup.

Everything else is an 8 track tape people.

You buy your shows on the television and then save them to the televisions hard drive.

Then on the television back your files up directly to your online cloud drive from the television which has unlimited space that you have to purchase.

Then build your movie collection on your cloud drive and pay the cloud subscription fees and you will never lose your collection because it is stored online - you can get smaller free cloud packages.

You can save your videos directly on the television, then back them up to your cloud through the cloud app on the television.

Go to your smart television and buy the movie file.

Download it to your televisions hard drive.

Use the cloud app on the smart television to back up your purchased video file to your cloud drive on the internet and you can never lose it.

Then build your personal movie collection on your cloud drive, as big as you want.

Remember you have to pay for space for large data storage.

Then stream your movie collection directly to your smart television directly from your cloud to watch the shows on your television.

Remember, that all works right now but I don't think it's all hooked up yet on everything.

That is the best and most current format.

For music, use the computer or smart phone...all music comes free on the player now (computer or smartphone) with ads or it's like $100 a year for all the music on a high def paid package.

You can read about my toy and game products I have finished and the are in development at www.dawnforgedcast.com comic book page.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment