Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Is It Ever Brutal Out In Halifax This Spring

Holy crap, here come's the dust bowel...Spring just hit in Halifax after the first winter of covid.

Fuck, anyway...I don't know what I'm talking about.

I was writing about something else.

Like, I'm from Halifax and New Glasgow and I wasn't thinking about any of the other stuff I do but like I used to be in gymnastics and dance and all that, plus Dungeons & Dragons stuff and I used to be at the race track all the time.

It's getting pretty bad out, I might open a booth or something out at the racetrack at Scotia Speedworld if they still have that stuff, like at the cars shows and stuff out by the Halifax International Airport.

So I might go back there to the track and car show and open a booth for the Summer or get a booth down at the carnival or something if I can get some help with lugging merchandise like for extra money in the summer, like shit I used to do before all that University stuff.

Like while I'm getting my store stuff going and music stuff...like just in the Summer, I dunno man I might go get a booth and take off with the carnival for the Summer when all that opens back up if nothings going on, so I can get on to something else because it's like the dust bowel here in Halifax already  in the 1930's or something.

Nova Scotia is the warmest part of Canada and I'm dying in the heat already and trapped because of covid. 

Anyway, everything is different here now since I was younger and I'm just getting what their meaning.

Halifax Regional Municipality is the County not the City.

Like they're trying to say they are running the entire County from Downtown Halifax.

They are not man, they have no services hooked up for anyone out in the County and they only mean the bus routes to the airport and 211 for local information.

Then when you call 211 they only have services for old regular downtown Halifax and it's all just for homeless people to call.

Don't use any of that man, they think your a hobo.

Just use regular County procedures.

Like I though they meant my apartment was in downtown Halifax to them and it wasn't.

So I'm at Lake Banook but it isn't...I'm further up than that I was coming the other way from the Metro Business Stuff like the Corporate Stuff for the Stock Market and the Airport.

I'm way out by the new Ikea almost in Waverly home of the band April Wine.

I'm out past Lake Mic Mac and into Waverly, but I was taking the bus downtown and using those services.

Not anymore man, I get out to the County to the Farmers Market and stuff and the race track because It sucks here.

My neighborhood is almost in Waverly, I was out walking and it's super nice out man but it's getting really dry and I was going by the bus route...like I though I was downtown and they only meant the bus route and I'm way out in Waverly past Lake Mic Mac, I was calling the whole area Lake Banook...like I'm out toward the airport in Dartmouth which is still Halifax.

Their calling the whole County the City around here and trying to run it all from downtown and went bankrupt or something and have no services for out here, they only service bums downtown.

Downtown sucks man and this place is super dirty but it's nice out by the Lakes...like way out by Waverly.

Like I gotta get out further for a while away from downtown because they have no services...but I'm still based in Halifax...like I need to get out to the Farmers Market out in the County now and stuff man because it sucks here already, you're gonna be hanging your clothes to dry out apartment windows in two minutes, it's super dry and there's garbage everywhere form those hobos.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment