Friday, March 19, 2021

So I'm All Wrapped Up & On To Something Else Now

I'm just trying to make this clear on my blog which is staying open.

I'm all done and back home everyone, like working at the record store and doing comic book stuff again.

Politics and all stuff for me that's all wrapped up, I had two winning candidates Trump and Biden, I'm not doing that anymore.

I finished all my research papers for books I want to write later and my notes are all on this blog...like for political and history papers and stuff...like that material is all concluded on here now.

That's stuff is so long that down the road I'll probably have to dictate the material to get it written all the history and political stuff.

Yeah anyway, I'm back home to my home office and just started my business setup etc. like I said on here I'm selling comic book and game stuff now.

Like I was out from University doing all my certifications and research papers and stuff and the whole point to that was so I can start my own business, now I can sell my own action figures and games and stuff when they are done on Wall Street places because I know how all that works now.

Now all this new stuff came up, now I'm decompressing I'm being told and getting back to all the regular things I used to do.

Like this people, I couldn't be a kid forever...like with all these extracurricular activities I used to do that not that I specifically forgot about but I just wasn't thinking of them.

I was involved in tons of stuff when I was a kid, probably in the space shuttle and flying airplanes and everything...drama class, singing and dancing acting..I was even in ballet and everything when I was little...like they had me involved in every activity going...what a blur!

All I can remember is 8000 tasks per second and costumes and makeup coming at me, staking rinks, toy stores, candy, you name it...doing plays and everything.

So that all just came back up now, in fact they took some many pictures of all that I never even had time to see them all.

Then again, someone goes...weren't you in ballet class when you were a kid?

The answer is yes,  I was involved in everything.

In fact, that's where I got started in all this.

It's not that I forgot about that stuff, I just wasn't thinking about it.

Like all the trips we used to go on and stuff, like I couldn't be little for ever people doing all that...yeah I remember going to the museum and the ball park and stuff...I was just thinking about being downtown, that could have been the Metropolitan Museum Of Art in New York City and Yankee Stadium now that I think about it.

Yeah, we used to take tours of all that stuff...newspapers, office buildings and stuff..I was just a kid then and they had me in these gifted programs or something and we used to do all this stuff.

I remember though, that's where I got all this stuff from I write about...so I had to go out and go to University and take business and computers and all that if I wanted to work there.

In a way it's kind of backwards, getting to do all the grown up type stuff when you're little traveling around and going to museums and stuff...then in your twenties you get thrown out into the cold all by yourself.

Anyway, I never met anyone along the way who wanted to do any of that with me...like they all trailed off or something and didn't want to participate in my activities...like getting a degree for the stock market and developing my own products and stuff, like Barbie Dolls or something and Dungeons & Dragons.

So all that was over since I was a kid and had to leave all alone with just a back pack and head off to University and get my degrees and stuff, then I wasn't thinking about it.

I was too busy at the University Library studying all the time and I wanted to go out with the other kids in my twenties and go to University Football stuff and participate in all that with everyone else.

Other people I knew, like in music and stuff weren't there and never participated with me and not interested and never knew where I was from, like they didn't care about my smart stuff and want to come to the museum and  participate with me and they all fell off.

I never quit though, now I'm seeing all these old pictures of me and stuff from the early 1980's yikes!

No...nobody wanted to come with me to do all that I knew from where I was living at and I had to do it alone and move by myself and stuff.

Now I'm back or on my way back.

Well I'm getting setup anyway.

Like I was shown when I was a kid if I wanted to run my own Wall Street Company or Newspaper or something I had all this University work to do.

That's where I was at people...I'm not missing or something or ended up as junkie dead somewhere.

No way, I've been busy working and going to school.

Like Stan Lee probably told me when I was kid, I thought everyone knew him when I was little up where I live, if I'm going to run Marvel Comics I'm going to have to go to school.

That's my point...it's not all just fun running a comic book company...you need to do work to.

That's where I was at...learning how to run a business like the computer systems, taxes, accounting all that...shipping, payroll, politics etc. that's what my degree was for...so I could run a big company some day, like I'm not there yet but I'm getting started.

Like I had to do all the boring stuff first...that's not really a degree you can take, people along the way when I used to do all that told me what I needed to learn to run a big company, like for when I am an old 80 year old man brooding in his office on Wall Street.

I'm a bit away from that yet.

Right now it's writing and product development.

That's what I mean, that's all wrapped up now...the boring stuff to some people.

Now that I am finished all that I can get on to the next part...staying home!

Like now I'm writing scripts and stuff and doing product development to open a store and stuff and get going.

Comic book stuff and Dungeons & Dragons stuff, now I'm at the fun part....all that other stuff was just to run the business.

Now that's all calming down and the political papers and stuff are all wrapped up and I'm getting the "Here's a picture of you at dance and ballet class when you were little."....yeah thanks.

So the answer is no, I didn't forget...I was just not thinking about that because I was away at school and working and stuff...now I'm getting all this, no that was downtown New York or something at the dance school when you were little...that's all a blur to me!

Like I had too many activities or something, so when you show me a picture of that stuff I just thought it was downtown, but yes it's all coming back to me and that's where I'm going to work at now....that was my plan anyway and I never quit.

I mean I was all over the place when I was little I can't keep track of that, but that's what got me started though and that's where I'm going to be working at..doing REGULAR stuff like toys and games and stuff and selling that stuff...right so nobody wanted to come back with me from where I was living at, even in music...they just weren't interested in stuff like that...museums and newspapers etc. and all trailed off...I'm still doing it though and can't wait to get back.

I mean I have to do it all myself though and I'm just basically stranded in Halifax for now...I mean I can't just get up and run down to the New York Museum or Dance Academy like some people, I'm still not that far into it and working my way up people.

I'll be there at some point though.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment