Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Blog Update May 19,2021

I'm just going to come right out and say this, I'm trying to think of ways to get my stuff up to "Three's Company" Status, the tv show.

I wrote on this blog about stuff I used to do years ago when I was younger...everybody thinks I'm the kid with Don Knots on the opening credits to "Three's Company" giving the face to Mr. Furlery at the Los Angeles Zoo when Cindy and Teri were on the show.

Anyway, go ask Suzanne Somers if that's true or not, she won't let me stay at her house anymore because I quit working at the record store to go away to University when she was selling the Thigh Master.

To the point though, it's the Mickey Mouse Club....me, when I was kid in the 1980's I was 5'8" when I was nine and played twenty years old in plays and stuff and my older friends in their actual twenties were from the Mickey Mouse Club.

That's what I mean, I'd be a long way from Santa Monica these days....like I had to come home and go to High School and stuff then I went to University graduated and won this big settlement from being assaulted on the TSX stock market.

Well, I'm on my way back to the Santa Monica pier now like when I was a kid.

I'm trying to say this while talking around the issue and not revealing too much private stuff, I'm just wondering what everyone would think of my page if they knew it was from Don Taffner from Threes Company or something if all that was true, like with me working on the set on the production writing gags and stuff, that'd all be this page now.

I mean getting the degree I have is a big deal to something like that plus with the settlements I have coming someday I'm just starting my own production with the money.

Yeah so I played ten years older when I was kid and kid boy and girl characters and I played like the ballerina characters in the background for their productions, like as a girl and a boy and people know me both ways from that, I even used to be a girls make up head doing videos and stuff for the makeup school....things like that, I'm sure there's still all kinds of video of that around.

That's what I was doing behind everyone's back when I was younger and in High School.

Now this happened to me again, imagine my book series Space Command was a production manual on Don Taffner's desk for Three's Company before it came out that would be a big deal, that's what I'm saying.

http://www.space-command.net

Now it happened to me again....

I got the stuff written and this time I put it on the internet so everyone can see it....from www.dawnforgedcast.com

I could have ran that off right fast and be finished...Space Command and my Dungeon's & Dragons modules and when I posted it on the internet it's too awesome and there's way more work I can do on it...that's the issue I keep having, so I decided to write the stuff on the blog to get it started like the stories that are going to be in the book series.

So I'm just building the page then and you can watch as I put it together with the graphics and production stuff as it's coming out.

That's because it's too awesome and now everyone can see what I mean, I have to break all that material into books with covers and graphics and stuff...that is where I get behind because you can see it now but I want it to be super awesome when it is all finished.

So I'm making the internet section of my work so that you can follow along as I develop the characters and stories and I'll be posting the stories from the books and game stuff on the blog as I write it to get the characters and stuff going...that's what I'm going to do and then you can see as I add and cut material as I put it into the books on the book drafts for the final versions so you can read the stories and become familiar with the characters as I write and assemble the books, so the comic page is the production blog.

Like, I got all this pressure on me and I have to get this material up to Three's Company status fast because of the financial value and that will mean I can get the "complete set" of material out faster in blog format before the books are compiled.

That's starting right now.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment