Thursday, May 6, 2021

Blog Update

Just a few quick fact updates for my blog...

This is stuff people were wondering etc. 

If you're following heavy metal music the main scene we're working at is Montreal, it's a record store and concert promotion page...this is what all the metal people are listening to etc. and playing in...check www.quebecdeathmetal.com ...that is where the concerts and bands are at playing and promoting where we are at.

Check that page for death metal and heavy metal updates.

Covid vaccination in Halifax, the Halifax area is shut down until the end of May, no one is allowed leaving the County.

So they are booking vaccination appointments in my age demographic now but all the appointments were full.

I'm assuming this is because of the terrible vaccine roll out plan where they only issue and book vaccines for like two people at a time, so there is a six month wait list while they get your needle manufactured instead of having it all done and distributed at once normally...like if the government wasn't incompetent. 

The big scam with the bums from years back...right so people want me to say this stuff on my blog so others can know about it to keep them safe.

Here is the example again, about the group assault I had on me from Sobeys Office staff in Canada in 2008.

Like this...today they are hobos, all heading out to die in tents on the side of the road in East Hastings Vancouver.

They always need something from you that is how I met them, I wanted to play in a band and they could play but didn't own any equipment.

That was their in because they knew I was playing in the real metal scene, then I had to do extra work to get the band playing by owning a decent drum kit and van and stuff and I had to buy extra stuff to get the band playing.

Then later when it came time to tour, they quit and just wanted to steal the money from me for the band and stay home...then when I put the run to them then they assaulted me in a home invasion.

Like the local checkout girls from the grocery store by my house in my home town at their head office, people like that.

So people want to know about this or hear about it in this specific way...I was assaulted by a group in a group in a scam that I beat up, this is why there are so many issues because of the number of people involved.

People want to know how I know who it is....

Well they did it to my face in a group.

Years back when I was like 18 or something I used to work at the Country Club and do stuff like floor waxing for fashion shows and stuff and the Country Club, like for girls fashion show...like they had me the boy wax the floor for them.  

That's the work I was doing like on a contract, what happened years ago was when I was working there the contract owner that I worked for wanted me to wax the floors for free saying "he didn't have money to pay me for the work" live on the contract.

And that if "I wanted to have the regular pay, I had to do the rest for free so he could keep the contract"...and the money.

So I told him to fuck himself and quit.

Years later at Sobeys Head Office when they tried to steal my work it was the same guy with them at the office from the old floor waxing job at the Country Club...trying to get me to work for nothing at Sobeys Office so his friends could get my project development work...like the old floor waxing jobs.

Then he was looking for money and stuff from them through me illegal and was out back at my house with them and in my band thing and at my office.

My point is the University Work I was doing in 2008 is kind of like a floor waxing job...as a contract.

Like they had did to me before, not the Country Club...just the contractor...the software contracts and like the floor waxing jobs at the fashion show.

Before they cunt tried to make me wax the floors for nothing while he got the money and then later he was out back with them at my office at their homes and at my house, then they tried to make me do the projects, software designs, for free for their office.

The office wanted the designs for nothing with the other staff taking the promotions...triple job sharing for 1/3 the pay...then my work was for their promotion while they tried to hold me back...the other staff.

That's how I know who you are.

You did it to me on the old job with the floor waxing contract at the County Club fashion show and again in 2008 at Sobeys Head office with the same guy with you coming to my house with you out back and at my office.

Then you tried to make work for nothing while you all got my money.

How many ways do I need to fucking say this?

You bums in your scam keep trying to make me work for free.

Off my projects.

You are trying to steal my work projects and make me keep working on them for nothing....I turned you all in multiple times years ago.

That's what I fucking mean, like with the waxing job....they tried to do that to me twice with the same guy coming to my house...following me around out back at my office and stuff.

Then you tried to cancel my promotion.....then make me keep doing the same job with no pay increase while the office kept the work for free and promoted people around me to do the work  while they held me back.

Then they came in my house and tried to force me to do it, then I beat them all up...ended up in jail plead not guilty and got off and now you're all finished in your lives.

You are all known criminals and live at the soup kitchen now.

Like, what do I need to say....first it was the floor waxing and then the office work and you tried to make me work for nothing twice...the second time I took them to court won and they all got cut out of everything I was doing.

Like it was my ex inlaws and people with them and stuff and they got no settlement from me etc., plus they all owe me damages that never expire.

Right in public, then they followed me around for ten years coming into my yard trying to live in my house...through the crowd while they flamed me but I wasn't allowed talking to them anymore and never seen them again.

People just kept running down here for them and participating after the court case.

Like that, that's how I know who you fucking are and why you know none of you are ever coming back here.

Pathetic.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment