Sunday, May 9, 2021

NEWS: Canada Revenue Agency Scam Busted

Here it is in the news now...people did this to me to and I turned them in....in my case they sent me a fake letter from the Canada Revenue Agency and when I called they said it was Nova Scotia student loan in Halifax and wanted me to make payments to them in an account without providing me the information that I owe student loan money.

Which I do, they just didn't have the account information that I owed them the money in order for me to make payments....which I don't have to because I'm not working a regular job now and don't have to make loan payments.

When they wrote me and I called them they tried to force me to pay on the loan knowing that and tried to force me to pay them money into their account at home I assume to steal my money with no documents.

Now they are in the news busted:

 https://www.insauga.com/canada-revenue-agency-scam-backfires-three-from-brampton-now-face-charges

-END- 

No comments:

Post a Comment