Monday, May 10, 2021

Everthing Is Super Slow Now

Everything got super slow,  I'm not doing anything...like I'm just taking a break for a little bit...there's all this new stuff coming out or something and nobody wants it so I'm just going to wait for that to pass over and try to stay inside and just take it easy for a bit.

I think the government thinks I'm a prostitute, like with the way they ignore everything I'm talking about from the school and stuff.

So I'm doing all this stuff with legal aid and all that which went nowhere and the impression I get is that they're treating me like some slut out on the road, I mean I have a degree now come off it.

I didn't go to school to be a prostitute with a university degree, like they push me back that way like they think I'm in grade seven or something.

All that work I did and they treat me like a slut with a degree from grade seven, I mean...no I'm a regular grad not some slut, then they throw all this stuff in my face from like grade seven about me being some kind of slut or something and that I'm just a prostitute with a degree from grade seven...like with no work and stuff and the government clerks bumming my work off me by getting to file my cases and then not helping me out after I give them my information book about the case.

Like some slut or something, that's the way they treat me like a prostitute with a degree now...I mean fuck that's not me any more why does this stuff come up now.

I mean any girl I go out with is just hanging out with me, like she might not have any money that she can't hide at home so she's come's down here because I'm single and have hamburger and weed money.

Like she just wants to come down because she's looking for a hamburger or something....like because at home she doesn't have twenty dollars for hamburgers or something behind everyone's back so she sneaks down here because I have money for hamburgers and weed.

I mean she can't get that at home...an extra hamburger and a joint behind everyone's back...so she comes down here and I have her extra hamburger money, like for McDonalds or Burger King...and I got weed all the time.

Like that's a big treat for her because she has a car and all that but no extra money for hamburgers and stuff, so she like's to sneak down here for a hamburger and some weed that she doesn't have to hide...that's what I got, then she lets me use her car and stuff.

I'm not some prostitute from grade seven they started calling me with this big degree from St.FX or something that they're all trying to bum off out on Quinpool Road like when I was in grade seven.

Like I'm trying to be professional here and that's what started happening.

-END-  

No comments:

Post a Comment