Friday, May 21, 2021

Movie / Music Production Fakery

Here's what I'm saying....

Anything I was on when I was a kid I own it, I won a default settlement against them all in a pyramid scam blocking work and stuff.

I got too big for playing the roles (girl & boy characters) and the production stopped, later they have impersonators filling in.

Then when you look at the tapes it's me in a costume in the 1980's and today at the "reunions" tons of that is fake with impersonators to cover up the original material.

That is one situation there, for someone like me who would have played multiple roles.

Then when you look at the video it is me in the picture, that's what own...that and my production credits.

Plus, I beat your contracts in court from when I was a kid and now I own my material....that never went through yet.

When I am rich I am going to own and start selling all the tapes.

Then I'll take credit for whatever I want, like since I'm too big for the old roles now physically, that's what I mean.

Trying to block my promotion from a bunch of pricks that own the old tapes now with no production material....that's my property so I'm using it for this page.

Die.

UPDATE:

Anyway, I can't even remember all that...and I'm much shorter then, but you can tell it's me by my features and stuff in the videos like my hands and stuff holding the instruments is the same as my Collapse photos PLUS I kept the same body and workout and I'm just bigger now, then they have some fat woman playing the role with the new owner when I look exactly the same as the tape.

Like in a scam against me, then not crediting me for being on it originally and trying to replace my name / image for my work with other people.

Then they pretended they didn't know who I was when I went back after graduation in the same pyrmaid scam and wouldn't credit me and lost all the material with my name on it to me in my court defense against them....through my TSX case and their magazines refused to say who I was and their partners on there started sending me death threats for operating my metal band and refused me coverage in magazines so I own it then. 

Theirs.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment