Thursday, May 13, 2021

MUSIC: Bands Throwing It All Away Like Megadeth

I just think it's funny that there are no music sales and this big shut down and then Dave Mustaine just got this Gibson contract and they are getting ready to start touring again.

Then one guy in a band the bass player jumps out the window and ruins the whole band...I mean just that there is any issue like there at all is too much for me as a fan, I mean what...do guys like that just sit around jerking off all day on the internet or what?

I mean, I don't have time for all that...chatting to girls on the internet to get in those situations, what are you some loser or what?

Sitting around talking to young girls on the internet with all your time.

That's what I mean, then the other guy all you hear is "heroin, heroin, heroin"...

That's why I'm sick of your band, you're just fucking junkies and child predators.

No one wants to be around that.

All those old stupid fucking records they made and it's just that now, what a waste of fucking time following these heavy metal bands is man.

Garbage.

https://ultimateclassicrock.com/megadeth-statement-david-ellefson/ 

-END

No comments:

Post a Comment