Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Court Case Update - December 22

Yeah, so listen to this from my court case.

If you follow this page you'll remember about the fake summons I got for a fake eviction hearing, turns out it was from a "fake sheriff" from the same MMA club that robbed my house in my home town down here operating in Halifax out of Renzo Gracie's MMA club.

Those were the ones that robbed my house, one of the guys got convicted for murder....then the other guy came down here posing as a fake sheriff from the MMA club and tried to evict me in a fake hearing.

Then it turned out that I didn't owe anything, and it was all fake,

So like this, it got paid off I didn't have to do anything....then after that they put my rent up illegally and then blocked me from fixing it the court and I just got a $1000 credit on my rent for being over charged.

The building company closed and the new one fixed my rent and gave me a $1000 credit.

So they came into Halifax and got all these contracts (after the home invasion at my house) then they tried to evict me fake and then tried to buy time thinking I couldn't beat their fake charges and that I would move out of my apartment before anyone figured out that they overcharged me.

I didn't move out then as soon as they did it that week a few summers ago they automatically corrected it and they never came back, then I started getting over charged on my rent and no one would take my complaints.

Now a few years later the building has a new owner and I got a credit on my rent, now in my court case that is additional stuff I am suing over and pressing charges over against the MMA for illegally trying to evict me, then illegally over charging me rent then I had it paid off and waited and got my money back, on top of the first home invasion now when I sue those are going to be extra charges against the people who robbed my house from the North End Halifax, Gracie MMA people and them, don't be surprised if MMA closes. 

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment