Tuesday, December 28, 2021

COMICS: Here's What Happened With Superman & Captain Marvel

I was reading your fan letters from some old golden age of comics in the 1950's to Mary Marvel.

This is what happened by today's standards, plus my court and university experience since my graduation.

My expert Wall Street Analysis in 2021 based on your request for an explanation from the Comic book now today has an answer, so when you say what did do take 70 years on the first computer to process that?

The answer is yes.

The actual machine is the Univac Machine by Remington Rand from the 1950's that the failed SAP patch ran on but they still operate.

What I'm saying is that I used to live around all that years ago where people's grandparents used to sell Golden Age Of Comics back in the 1950's so I used to read them, like between the two rail road areas from my home town to Pennsylvania back in the coal mining days.

Then people I knew went back and forth and used to work in both place when the comics came out of New York in the 1950's.

That's how I know about all this, so I used to read tons of them when I was younger then I went away years later off to University to work on the Stock Market, when I checked no one there ever processed the questions in the books yet to answer them from Wall Street.

Now that people like me are launching Digital off our failed TSX runs on SAP for Heavy Metal bands we have time to digitize some of those old comics to promote on digital, the new Wall Street phone service.

I mean that's why I don't like iphone12...it maxes at 4K...Samsung is like over 8K and they don't run Roku yet.

I mean why would I pay for an iphone when it's already maxed out and the unlocked is only like 720p, I'm not using that because it sucks.

I need a cheap unlocked with 4K camera so I can edit blog clips for the smart phone.

Anyway, fuck iphone...it's already maxed.

Anyway, now that digital is coming out that's something we can run cheap on the new service.

Old comic book stuff in the public domain and all that.

Here's what happened...

What they are talking about is trade secrets in business.

If they know Superman is public domain they can just print it....they're not going to tell you.

However, if you figure it out on your own then you can print Superman because you know it's public domain.

That's how it works out there, if you get sued the judge knows it's public domain...just run it through him with a lawyer before you print it to prove it's public domain.

DC restarted twice after Action Comics #1 the latest in 1977, that is an original business that uses public domain anyway and they can just use the name if it was available by registering it as a business, then they just print Superman because they had trade secrets that they knew it was public domain.

Captain Marvel was the original Superman that ran before Action Comics and were the bigger selling books, later Superman launched and copied Captain Marvel and then Captain Marvel copied them back and lost a lawsuit.

After that Otto Binder writer for Captain Marvel went to work for DC comics and then all the old Captain Marvel stories became Superman stories and Captain Marvel closed and became public domain.

Then DC closed for years making Superman public domain as an abandoned character copied from Captain Marvel.

That's what I would say if I wanted to print Superman if I thought it was public domain to the judge first to get a court ruling on the copyright before I print then no one can sue over the character because the court has already blocked it by allowing you to print.

That's too much effort for me so I'll just run Captain Marvel, so if you look on the two covers above you'll see that Captain Marvel was out first and then Action Comics came out and then Captain Marvel made it look like he was throwing the car that Superman was catching on the other comic and they lost the company in it from a lawsuit from DC.

So that would be something I would recommend to do to print Superman from my Stock Market job where that stuff is regulated.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment