Tuesday, December 28, 2021

HALIFAX: Boxing Day Shopping Trip Update

Here's what happened to me on boxing day, they didn't have much at the store that I would want...so if you went this is what you got, second choice products.

Like they didn't have the George Foreman Grill, but they had the Trudeau.

They even sold out of Hamilton Beach which is my second choice after the George Foreman cooking model.

They're even running ads on Spotify for that from Kijiji....just sell your presents on there to buy the real ones you wanted.

-long lines.

-lack of interest, when I was there they weren't even looking at anything.

I thought about buying an unlocked phone, but I didn't decide yet because I want a good camera on it....I mean everyone else is editing in 4K video...I'll be the only blog on the internet filming in 720p.

Yeah I don't think so, the phone cameras are like 4K now so I'm gonna go film stuff to post on my blog...I'm not getting a 720p camera when all the other blogs are 1080p on 4K.

Then I went out for chinese food and bought government sold cannabis smoking equipment.

I bought a new links page, from the old Milwaukee Metal Festival...that's the original large festival for metal started around the Jerry Dahmer Murders with me and Macabre and them back in the day, they've been playing since like 1986 or something.

http://www.milwaukeemetalfest.com/ 

That's the festival that started all the big metal festivals in Europe, I'm just using for a links page for now and maybe a blog later, that's a good internet redirect to where the current scene is today anyway, there should be a lot of heavy metal traffic on that.

Up until now I was just making my own pipes and stuff and just smoking it off the open fire like a hay bail.

Now a few years later that's too harsh and I had to switch to government sold, so I got all the "regular guy" smoking equipment...all official Nova Scotia Government products, pipes, grinders etc.

Like I got sick of scraping out my pop can pipe and cutting my weed with sissors so I switched to a government grinder and all that with their products because it's all easier to use.

The verdict...it's a Liberal look with all these flashy colors on it with a Conservative high from using the smoking equipment...like the new pipes and stuff really make a weed last longer, conservative I mean by making the weed go a long way.

Anyway, I can carry all that with me when I'm racing street because it's matches the car...I just do that to piss off the other drivers because I'm gonna win anyway so I race street and smoke government sold cannabis products only just to make fun of the other drivers when I beat them.

Then they have new screens now, I don't know when they came out for pipes that are not disposable like the old ones, now they are shaped like an IUD and just hang in the pipe hole to block ash and embers and you don't have to replace them...that's a good product.

That's what happened.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment