Tuesday, December 21, 2021

What Am I Having For Christmas Dinner?

Here is a fan email I got on my Death Metal page:

"Jason, I heard you know someone with a bunch of old Barbie houses in the basement, what are you having for Christmas dinner?"

Great question.

In fact today is already the 21st so I'm pretty much stuffed already, I mean this year instead of having a big huge Holiday meal I decided to do something different after Super Thanksgiving.

I mean, I can't eat ten steaks a day anymore because I went back to my dance workout and stopped weightlifting, now Super Thanksgiving and Super Christmas dinner are a little hefty.

This Christmas I decided to break my Holiday dinner into a bunch of smaller meals in the two weeks leading up to Christmas, like a Boxing Day Buffet only spread out over two weeks during Christmas and New Years.

So I have smaller meals and treats and stuff all week so by the time Christmas gets here I won't need that much turkey.

We went out and bought tons of stuff like ham, roast, chicken,  etc. holiday food and a bunch of treats like squares and biscuits and cookies and stuff and chips and candy like those hand held bags of chocolate bars like caramilk bar squares and stuff an tons of pop and party mix and stuff. 

Then we just had a smaller different Holiday meal every night leading up until next week, that way I can get to try all the other foods and treats too because you can eat them all on one day on Christmas, so we spread it out over a few weeks around actual Christmas dinner.

Then I just watched all the City store flyers and ran out and bought all that on sale so I could try new food items for Christmas plus save money by eating from the Christmas sale food items and not my regular meals which sometimes are more expensive and then just running down and grabbing something on sale for the week for bonus Christmas meals through the month of December.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment