Friday, March 18, 2022

Court Case Update

Here is the question I got, how does the previous post affect my court case.

My case is really expensive in lawyer fees to file but recent changes in the Nova Scotia Parliament have moved the case ahead and new events are making it cheaper to file as I am still getting the money together to sue from my court victory in the past, for the wrongful arrest and that.

The Prime Minister has admitted a blockage in the Parliament, then they have a data breach and there was some "illegal truck blockade" that got removed.

In a case a head of mine in several of the Nova Scotia Government offices, they were the ones holding Andre Denny a Native American from Cape Breton, NS for murder, now it looks like they will be charged. 

If he was not guilty, the blame falls back to the Hospital and Community Services whose care he was in.

Someone far away from the City in a fishing community, not familiar with the hobo situation with them living in love with the nuns at the Brunswick Street Mission.

Anyway, that's where the blockage is at.

Ahead of my case in my wrongful arrest case the defendants in the other case at government offices in Nova Scotia are facing murder charges for the death of Raymond Travell, gay rights activist.

When I sue in my case it is against the police for file a fake eviction order on my house in 2008 that came form the North End Halifax at the same Brunswick Street Mission with the nuns and the bailiff and them and the bums.

Then after the fake notice I was wrongfully arrested after leaving the premises of my own home and deed to the property, then my house was robbed by the North End Halifax people.

At my court case all the people defending the fake police who gave me the order and the New Glasgow and Halifax doctor group and mental health team at the Aberdeen Hospital in New Glasgow and various hospitals in Halifax are the groups I am suing who defended the fake police order in my case.

Those are the people being charged in the Raymond Travell case, then after that I have a lawsuit against them for defending the fake police order (the same group of people working in Halifax and New Glasgow) and wrongful arrest.

That's not all the parties in my case just several, so several of the groups I am suing in Halifax are also implicated in that case for the death of a gay rights activist in front of the Community Services and Brunswick Street Mission in Halifax.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment