Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Fake Digital Services Man, I'm Just Using My Page www.thrashmetal.net

I mean why would let them people host your streams man when they're fake anyway...you know all their play stats are fake, and what the lame is a Metallica anyway.

That's what I mean about Death Metal fuck them.

I mean I'm giving it up, what I'm saying though is I'm just gonna sell it myself on thrashmetal.net , that's a bigger page then all them.

I'm still leaving it on there I mean though to see what it does.

Then still distribute on web rip on file sharing, while I sell downloads of my albums on thrashmetal.net on my own shopping cart.

All those other places with "record deals" all suck man then that Metallica thing, they're all garbage.

I mean you're better off to make your name on creative commons on web share or public domain to get your name out, like on archive.org.

What are you people supposed to be selling anyway dog shit in box made of dog shit.

Gone man, you from me.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment