Saturday, April 9, 2022

RE: My Music Promotion

Like I'm saying I had to restart my pages, now I have some other stuff to do in the meantime like work on my own band.

Anyway, I'm switching it to the larger pages so it was a good test to see what was on it so I'm switching them to the larger url's later like I dropped goremetal.org for now for gore-metal.com and death-core.com , like that but I'm still keeping the smaller pages.

Now I gotta get some of my own bands up on it when I restart and I had to drop those artists on bigger labels because they pretend they don't know me, then if I go down they they start jumping on my neck and stuff and getting me wasting all my money on candy and stuff.

Then I'd have no time for the other stuff I do, then I'd just be wasting money on some tour when I need it to start my store, then it's always Randy Blythe down there jumping out and clothes lining people, I just don't like that style of music, and people are getting hurt and stuff.

So I can't include all that stuff on there from major labels when I restart because all those people think I'm some toy and try and start playing with the pages, then they know if I was down at their party all these people would show up, then they want me sitting there showing them Ace Frehley riffs all day, I don't have time for that.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment