Friday, April 8, 2022

See, I'm Bigger Than Them Mainstream Artists

They all know me from years ago and think I got nothing like them down there when I used to work around management companies and they all know my degree is bigger than all their careers and keep coming around where I work at and doing this shit and I have to leave.

Hahahahahaha.

Like from when I was in dancing and stuff because I am from the head office.

Then they are all jealous of that right and all coming running down playing characters from the set and get killed with Nirvana and them because they have to be down at death metal if I'm here.

Then they think I'm some loser or something from some varsity club now and think their right cool they have a leather jack.

I mean get a job, I work at the stock market now.

Like all my old companies jobs just on my salary when I open, then I'm bigger than we used to be when I launch, then they all pretend that's some flea market table and come running down copying death metal and then get killed or something.

This is why I hate you all and left back then, no one would ever work or support you people.

I'm gone back to my office job, that's real work so I know you'll be not fucking down there.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment