Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Update

Yeah I can just imagine working with major label people with a degree and job like mine, man....what an asshole.

I just dumped all my music pages and just kept my bands, now I only do two blogs besides this one www.dawnforgedcast.com and www.internetnews.press , that's where my store is located for my band Collapse www.officialcollapse.com .

HAHAHAHA.

Man, can you imaging them man to someone like me that works on the Stock Market ahahahaha.

Anyway I had to pull the pages man, what a bunch of losers there man everyone of them...I kept my youtube playlist, but I'm only doing underground Death Metal at my page now, I left the youtube playlist archive up for now.

Man you people suck man, no one would would work there, I'm going to work at the Dungeons & Dragons page, don't even bother going to the booth man....waste of time.

Anway...Major League Baseball is back for 2022 so they can be gone now anyway.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment