Thursday, January 26, 2023

RE: Low Power In Halifax / Static On The Lines & Plugs (Sparks)

I found a broken power box that I managed to report to the power company, with a reference box..the non broken one had like 500 feet of cable on it and the disconnected one was hanging off the pole with no wire on it.

When the power company wrote me back they said it wasn't the power, but an outside box for "communications" or something.

Which is what I mean, there  was static on the power plugs and my desktop hard drive was popping the circuit in my apartment and then all the plugs went off and on in my apartment and now and now the computer / internet only works in one room because I have no extension cables.

They didn't didn't say but that's what it was...the communications, external to Nova Scotia Power, devices causing sparks and static on my plugs were the wifi router, now no Napster on my smartphone at home, and USB desktop drives.

Whatever, no wifi box and then no desktop drive on some plugs, anyway they know about it now anyway.

Plus, I think someone stole all the power wire off the poles in Halifax.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment