Tuesday, January 31, 2023

RE: New York / Halifax Storm Outage

I'm never leaving,...I don't care if I'm inside 200 miles of bare city blocks with my candle and emergency kit...

You're only helping everyone by cutting off everything with all these cyclones and hurricanes...I don't mind going out to eat everyday at the mall or using alternative means at home...I mean they meant that not all areas are reporting after the big storms.

Then they had scams going around saying everything was fine...then today 911 even went out on the emergency smart phone broadcast.

I know what it is...being from the rail road and all that from the old west.

The lines are all broken and they have no parts or people to fix it...whatever, I mean with these broken communications boxes broken causing these partial or low power outages.

Then with all the prices going up and that, I bought emergency supplies with my money....stuff for when the power is totally out in this remote region.

I mean theirs all kinds of stuff to do in a big city like Halifax or New York during all that, I mean with the trails and stuff...and transit if there's no  work I mean you can get around on that.

Then with the place abandoned the beach is so awesome around here in the summer.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment