Sunday, December 12, 2021

Winter 2021 Week Two Update

Just a quick update...just found out that every girl up here had ever Barbie Doll house ever made, they're all sitting down in the basements all faded in different colors from over the years from various usage, mint condition and all spare parts with old broken doll houses too.

Yeah but no Admiral Flag GI Joe Battleship.

Turns out they wanted that too and now no one's allowed having one.

I just got tired working this Christmas so I decided to make an artificial Kirk Douglas robot that's programmed from the black hole.

That's a real man Kirk Douglas, not like these wimps today...he lived to be 103 or something, that's guy's so tough he built the hoover dam by himself just because he wanted to drink at the top of the hill.

That's why I had to program it to tell me what to do, like back in the old days like to be my android CEO or something.

Like this dialog.

Jason: "Kirk, I can't get my record out!"

 Kirk: "Take this package down to the hairdresser and give her this forty dollars, then run over to the record store and see if you're albums out."

Then I do all that and then it's released at the mall, that's how I'm making my records...I wouldn't know what you other guys would  be doing.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment