Sunday, July 10, 2022

HALIFAX: Campground Outraged As Only Offered Plant Based Food, Local Bums Grope Girls Dating Downtown

What a weekend here in Halifax, I even went out to eat twice.

Outrage at Shubie Campground as the canteen only served plant based food, then they tried to teach the children at the campground that they were hurting the park animals by eating meat and tried to force them to eat plant food.

I'm assuming they are getting arrested for that, anyway...then after I saw all that at the campground I had to get the local Transit Bus to the Mic Mac Mall on the other side of the park to get a real hamburger, so I had to go to the food court beside the campground and eat at the A & W, what a fucking outrage at the park / campground over that.

Like barbecue pits set up and then the canteen only sells plant food hahahahahahaa, go fuck off.

Then downtown on the waterfront I like going there because of the cruise ships, so there are like all bums down there and I was near these girls and joked with them about going out with me together in front of the bum and he jumped out in front of his girlfriend and tried groping them and thought he was going out with them in front of his girlfriend and he got dumped bad hahahahaha, then he tried groping these girls.

So downtown all the bums all jumped out when we were pretending I was going out with them in a group two at a time and the fucking bum jumped out and tried to go out with them covered in garbage and puke and then tried to grope then, then fucking police were there and were even picking one of them up ahhahahaha, like from down at the soup kitchen I mean ahhahahahahahha.

Edit: I think "hamburgers" was even painted on the sign for the menu, then they're like "oh just one minute while we prepare your experience", then they go "we only serve plant food." puke! 

Update: Now the girls who got groped at, what happened is earlier they walked past the bums and ignored them...later I was there slacking off, pretending to go out with both of them and when they started laughing and going on, like when they see a boy or something, then the bum got mad and tried to grab them and cut them on the wrist or something!

Like because he got mad because they didn't pick him earlier when they were watching the crowd, then he got jealous about my carefree interaction with women and tried to grope and cut her on the wrist or something in retaliation and then might have got grabbed by the Vice Police!

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment