Saturday, January 21, 2023

RE: Outside Today

Last night we had this big snowstorm so I went for a walk way up to the windows peak because it was the first one, since the cyclone and all that, I forgot about Knights Wood Carriage House Tourist Home it was on the walk.

Anyway, that's just something that came up on my trip...that's a place I even used to visit years ago, like when people back home didn't know what I was doing when I was away...like at the gifted class, the girls used to take me up there to the golf course.

It was so awesome up there last night in the blizzard and then today the thing at the mall...

Then this happened, I was using my coupon books and then noticed people having the same thing as me....like with all the people bumming and stuff mimicing and stuff.

So I decided to buy something different and had a BLT Bacon & Egg McMuffin Meal...like people bumming might have thought it was on the coupon and then run up to the counter bumming or something, like it had lettuce and tomato on it, not on the coupon.

Like when they mimic you in the restaurant because you won't put change in their cup, copying your coupons and stuff.

Later....I was out shopping today after the storm and was on the other side of town for supper and went to Burger King with my coupon, I had a Jr. Whopper Meal and paid full price for $3:49 a 8 pack of jalapeno chicken nuggets.

Then all these bums came in and sat there drinking coffee and glaring at the guy at the counter.

WTF man?

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment