Thursday, April 6, 2023

Diary Update - April 6th - 2023

I'll stop then to acknowledge Easter Weekend, as a related note in my blogging research earlier some people think Jesus had a secret mountain pass on two different calendar dates to pull all that off now.

Years later now as I get older I see a path people not "dying young" never live on, I mean it's Easter now so you get these guys jumping out sacrificing themselves for something...like today in a fraud court case against you or something.

Like...hanging around the yard, trying to see if I'm up to some social activity that they can try and interfere with or something...like in a scam or something.

Back at the rail road...

Remember, that's my house...from my Old west stuff,...so now I'm getting older and I just went through this big event, now my past is coming back.

Like from my great grandparents inheritance or something, now I have to be back somewhere to look after all that so it feels like my past came back.

Let's say, I'm out on a trip or something and go down to some rail road exhibit that my family is connected to at the museum or something and they have this Provincial or State Park on loan to the Province or State from their old land grants back in the 1800's.

So I get there and then really there's not much for me to do, so I'm just visiting and finding all my old secret trails and stuff in the park and then I get this from someone...

"Hey,...you used to go out with one of the the girls down here in 1987 and they still work here!!!!"

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment