Friday, April 7, 2023

MLB NEWS: Miami Marlins Post Derek Jeter

Derek Jeter and them pulled out of Miami...I can imagine he pulled his money as CEO and quit the job, I had also noticed that other former Miami staff from New York also left.

I dunno, this looks bad...like they all dropped out of school or something...but I also mean times are difficult with covid and the cyclone which badly damaged Florida.

Four and half years they said, I mean well for someone promoting in sports from New York all kinds of people would want to fill in probably.

I mean he set up this promotion and spent money on the team, maybe other Yankee people will pick up on the vacancy out back...a promotion like that could go cheap right now down in Miami if your filling the void of Jeter, anyway I'm still following Miami.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment