Monday, June 19, 2023

RE: 2023 Entertainment Nose Dive

2023 has got to be the worst year for "televised entertainment" I just about went back to books and forgot about it.

There is nothing on there on one service, even on Dungeons & Dragons I mean...

You get all this hype and then no draw.

I mean they list all these books coming out then there are no videos of people actually playing the game, I mean Dungeons & Dragons the game makes books and it's playable....then it's expanded into so many books you can't read it and no one covers any of it.

Now I don't even know why I watch Youtube.

Reminder, Youtube is NOT television...

All the music on there is just "television rips", none of those bands are on television.

Like you sit here and watch the internet and there's no content on it, I mean what do they have working on there the final bottom of the barrel.

I'm saying those bands and stuff are never featured on television and have no sale at videos sold for tv.

Years in the future the only bands you remember were the ones on television that appear on Entertainment show re-runs and sold at Wal-Mart.

No one will ever see all these other bands, what a lack of entertainment this summer.

No bands on the internet have television prints to be sold on tv, most of them, it's all just internet rips.

I mean how far are you going to get on the internet when it all sucks and youtube is just video rips from tv and copies.

Garbage.

You talk about hitting the bottom of a dead category this year, I don't know who's paying for it...all tatoo's and no content.

I mean bands never stop touring in metal, hahahaha, what a joke...I mean you get sick of that and it's not worth anything.

The same thing over and over, why don't you do something different?

Just remember you're not television bands or people with no tatoos that have a regular life, I don't know what the market is.

You'll never make it on tv, all bands and crap today are just television rips...everyone else must have left for their library books or something.

I mean if I go looking for a wife when I get rich it's not down there...what a bunch of crap on there now.

PS. You'll never be television, Youtube rips and bands off tv. 

I mean yeah I do that to, play in a band on the internet, but don't expect much...there must be no audience on there at all.

Now it's all just video rips, youtube and that and tattoo shop content...garbage bad.

 -END-

No comments:

Post a Comment