Sunday, June 25, 2023

RE: Wayback Machine / Illegal Redirect Hack Pages / My Old Hijacjacked Page www.collapse.ca

Wayback Machine is working slightly better today, now I can update to the 2012 section from my current live page, now I am waiting for the directories to come up on the live index.

My old page that was hijacked and never returned from the domain host, ex band members and .ca registry in Canada after multiple complaints is now hacked with illegal redirects on way back machine.

The page was stolen in 2008 after a home invasion at my house, then on way back machine they still have my mp3 files posted on various pages you can hear in the offline archive.

Under 2007 a year before the page was stolen they have it linked to the current page at a web host business.

LINK:

LIVE PAGE TODAY:

http://www.collapse.ca/Collapse%20-%20Slaves%20To%20Progress.mp3


 

 2007 WAYBACK MACHINE CALENDAR SCREEN SHOT:


 

 


2007 WAY BACK MACHINE MP3 LINK

 
 
 
2008 WWW.COLLAPSE.CA WAYBACK MACHINE SCREEN SHOT:
 
 

 

 See..

It's right on the archive and their old page, they have the link redirected from 2007 on the archve to the live page today back dated.

Then the 2008 screen shot has no mp3 link.


 

This is the site that was never returned.

They have the old mp3 link directly posted at the web host business from the 2007 archive before that page was still and are still using the link today.

On headbanghere,net the 2012 calendar link page for archived still has my bookmark page October 2012 deleted.

That's from my lawsuit, when the courts get back opened I'm insured anyway...just like my SAP server they tried to steal at the same time in 2008. 

UDATED, Remember I WON MY CASE, this was never resolved because the courts refused to take the issue and I didn't sue in Civil Court yet because of the money to subpoena all the witnesses.

On wayback machine for example you go to www.hmv.com an old music pages and it links to amazon.ca.

So amazon.ca must own hmv.

Now they are attacking my new pages like headbanghere.net and redirecting them to other pages in the archive like collapse.ca and then on the front the archive it's current to my live page.

Then on the 2012 wayback machine archive page the calendar index page on the screen capture was replaced with a fake page like collapse.ca LIVE while I was working on it this month creating back links for ads and this was all over the news at the same time in Forbes Magazine.

MY POINT: I have to get my case to court over the insurance claim on my SAP Server then issues like this still have to be resolved, later the company where I worked had multiple SAP failures AFTER this in the news and then lost the "Empire Theaters" movie theater chain to Cineplex, now all Imax etc.in Canada are now Cineplex.

That was also a part of my old job after CD Plus, then my SAP Server also ran what today is Cineplex in Canada after I left over this case. 

REMINDER: No Statute Of Limitations On This Case I Have Against This.


-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment