Monday, June 19, 2023

RE: Tatoos

What does every person signed to a television contract have sleeve tattoos now or what? Hahahhaa.

You're going to all be banned from television, I mean what is this a protest to dating or what?

I mean it's so bad, all you see is people at the tatoo shop rubbing and rolling around on each other rubbing their tattoos together.

What a waste of money making all that with them on it, I mean you must be fucking flat broke wearing all that.

By the way girls still hate tatoos, I mean then the women must be covered in them with them.

What a joke, that's the grossest thing anyone's ever heard of...what are you in love with the tatoo shop guy or what?

Get a life, what kind of woman would date that.

I have a regular life, like I'm blonde and tan with no tattos for the beach and stuff and work, gross so bad.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment