Monday, June 19, 2023

RE: Dungeons & Dragons - Lack Of Game Coverage

So you get the big Dungeons & Dragons movie, that's something else...

Then on the actual game everyone I know like from the smart class at regular houses no one has tattoos and just a normal life and most are religious.

They know everything about Dungeons & Dragons.

Yeah, but not on the internet.

I mean I make my Dungeons & Dragons page www.dawnforgedcast.com for people who actually play the game and want to know what's in the books.

Dungeons & Dragons Fifth Edition is their biggest seller, on the internet no one knows how to play it.

I mean all the video's are just Hasbro press reviews and most suck.

I mean the value of Youtube because of the lack of real content must be extremely low.

Then just remember it's just ad money anyway.

Now when I see television content on the internet or even sports it looks like it's garbage and just made at the bottom for advertising pages.

I mean at least you can see the baseball gloves and bats on the game to know what to buy at the sports shop, I mean what? Is that all it's good for now?

Then on Dungeons & Dragons no one makes videos of them actually playing the game.

Then it's all just ridicule content of Hasbro press and everyone is covered in tattoos in all venues.

What a joke, I mean every girl in the gifted class I know plays the actual game Dungeons & Dragons then on internet videos no one make videos of them playing the game.

For example, take the board game Monopoly...

That sells fine by itself and no one makes videos of how to play the game on the internet.

I mean the same in Dungeons & Dragons, what kind of pages are those when there's no game content.

Everyone just reviews Hasbro press with no game content, I mean you can't even prove you know how to play it.

The kids go on there looking for how to play the game and it's some tattoo guy flaming everyone using Hasbro press with no game content and it's not an appropriate venue for children to learn what Dungeons & Dragons is and learn how to play the game.

Total garbage.

The value of the internet must be next to nothing with the rest of the money being ad revenue for product sales.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment