Monday, July 6, 2020

CANADA: Trudeau Government Didn't Have It's Resources For It's Platform

All the stuff Trudeau and Trump said they had when they ran for election claiming to be owning all this corporate backing and infrastructure to handle the United States and Canada's workload, just like when I worked around all that they just told the government staff to put their work through out of their own pockets for their office.

Like people said to me, they wanted me to "put the store checkouts in out of my own pocket" in order to work on the contract at my office.

That's when I left and turned them in and they assaulted me.

The Federal Government just did that asking government staff to pay for Trudeau's infrastructure installations out of their own pocket.

Like at the welfare office and the covid funds.

...just pause for a second.

We don't have these issues where I live that I blog about, I'm talking like New York City with huge oil companies and stuff running the worlds financial center, that's what I write about.

That's not something we have here in Halifax or Atlantic Canada because it's not big enough.

So when Trump and Trudeau came out and claimed they were doing all that like in New York City I wasn't surprised to not to see anything because it's not populated enough in Halifax to need any of that stuff.

Like I said before, there's no government in Canada.

It turns out they didn't have it at all, when they released their emergency funding plans they put it right on the street and are asking the citizens to do their own tax credits for their government office work.

Like instead of giving everyone the tax credit, they said they had this big office then they turned around and handed the citizens their office work, tax credit forms, then are asking the community services workers and the bank tellers to put their platform together for them out of their own pockets while on the job.

They never had it prepared to give to them in advance like they said in the election, now they want everyone to do their office work at home for them from the Federal Government out of their pockets and give it back to them for free with the form filled out for their tax credits.

That's what I mean, the government has their paperwork at peoples houses tying to get them to do the work for them and send it back, that's the work they said they were being elected to do but they didn't have it.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/money/topstories/posthaste-why-ottawas-fiscal-snapshot-is-unlikely-to-allay-businesses-biggest-concerns/ar-BB16oqFI?li=AAggNb9&ocid=ACERDHP17

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment