Saturday, July 18, 2020

It Is Ever Pathetic In Halifax

Well it's super nice out now where I live by the Mic Mac Mall but downtown is terrible, over here it is super quiet.

Downtown stinks like piss and shit with bums everywhere during the State Of Emergency in Nova Scotia all squadding in the park and riding the transit bus for free taking a shit on it or something.

Like I said, they came right into my house before and looted my stuff from Sobeys now luckily for them they thought I was someone else, they were all those piss and shit welfare kids from Trenton Nova Scotia all fighting in local MMA and working at Sobeys & Convergys together.

That was that fake summons I got too, all from the pissy welfare kids families.

Now here it is, I recommend staying away from downtown in City areas if you have to take the transit, they are making people start wearing masks on the transit just before this cheque day on the 24th, that's for all the hobos on the transit and downtown...they got to give them free masks for taking a shit on the bus.

Handing out masks to bums on the transit system, barf.

I don't know who would be downtown it looks pretty vacant, it's all rancid with bums and stinks like urine and they're all over the transit system.

I stopped taking the bus and going downtown this weekend I am just staying over in my neighborhood to go shopping and I'll make due with whatever they're selling over here.

I'm not going downtown or riding the bus when you are forced to wear a mask to sit next to a hobo that smells like urine and feces trying to come up and talk to you during covid.

I wouldn't be surprised if most of the City towards downtown got abandoned already.

Despicable. 

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment