Saturday, July 4, 2020

The Terrible Living Conditions

Could it get any worse around here...scams, hurricanes, pandemic's, water boil advisories, two earthquakes and all the ground outside sunk, bugs coming in the apartment buildings.

Now's there's garbage everywhere and all the covid rules and Nova Scotia just reopened as the original region with the United States on the Fourth of July.

It's so nice being back in the colonies out here though.

I don't know what's going on with the black people protesting and all that, like if they have an issue I don't know what it is...like I have my own separate issues.

If their the only ones outside partying and drinking and stuff like on their city block man, I don't care...no one does. I have other stuff to worry about now like with the restrictions and stuff and I'm swamped with things to do like maintaining my budget and stuff and looking after my apartment during the covid thing with no emergency money.

Like you can't just be out wasting money during that, like you have ot make sure you have everything during the crisis.

Like I'm not out partying I'm doing something else now, no one cares if their outside partying man like with the flack their getting with the cops, it's probably just a few people ruining it on everyone.

If they have a bigger issue then someone should look into that.

Anyone I would know would be just looking after their budget for their house hold accounting or something and maybe smoking weed or something.

Like with the housing crash because of covid now the property's are all worthless..the rental units with the crooked tenancy board.

Like the houses all fell down, it's probably a full time job just keeping outside from coming into your apartments and stuff because the houses fell apart, with no funding or anything 

-END- 

No comments:

Post a Comment