Sunday, June 26, 2022

RE: Ex- PRC Music Montreal On Public Domain Release Page

Yeah I don't care now,..PRC Music ex- Great White North Records / Prodisk Music / Grind It Records...is also out on the public domain page, these topics are so old you're making me vomit.

I got my name out of it for the ad page with the catalog list, I guess some of their artists later are now coming out on public domain release fro PRC Music on that page, I'm not going to keep linking to the source because it's too large...it's at archive.org .

Those are newer releases, if you're looking for those they are on that page maybe.

That's how they're getting their stuff out now I guess...then the Youtube promotion is "Death Metal Promotion" pushing it...I'm just "Death Metal" for my page.

-END-


No comments:

Post a Comment