Friday, August 19, 2022

RE: Economist Testimony

I mean this is what I'm talking about....the guy thinks he's right smart but he nothing about economics.

Back in 2007 when this show on trial tanked I went had just graduated from St.Francis Xavier University and took subjects like this....you go down to the protest and it was me and Canada Defense Minster Peter MacKay on the show they they shut him down or something when they they got asked.

I mean, the whole point of the show is they said come down and argue at the debate...then they mean they are so smart they can't lose the conservation.

So from my political science, history and economics classes at St.FX a bunch of us went down from the school asked Peter Mackay and then everyone came down to my house and we got all this attention from it...right away I left the protest because it sucked and it was full of harassment and never went back. 

I mean no way my economics and political science professors were entertaining this guy, so I was there during my graduation at year six of my seven year course....I mean, every time he was taking about the Army, and you're not allowed asking.

I mean man, 9/11/2001 was my first Thursday of class....then you go down to this radio show thing to tell him he's wrong about topics like Marxism from St.FX and now all this.

I mean what did he say all that for on the show for so many years to try and trick the courts in a long winded scam or something?

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment