Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Diary Update - Fall 2022

The hurricane here in Halifax was pretty bad, there is stuff down everywhere all the in store restaurant seating has no regular hours so you just can't run down and get a McDonalds breakfast sandwich whenever you want...like you have to wait for that.

The Superstore's freezers were empty and they were restocking, downtown it looked like people were headed back to work and everything is open but I mean you gotta figure it out as you're going.

Office people were all down there, bossing themselves around in an obsolete industry or something.

Everyone was out helping everyone clean up from the storms and the government and military probably was out the whole time cutting trees and stuff, then they meant they can't clear the power lines in the high winds because it's too dangerous.

The military and scientists would have been there the whole time watching, like I mean they were out cutting down trees in the wildlife park and clearing paths the whole time...then power they had to wait until the wind stopped.

I didn't see anyone in danger or anything when I was out when the wind stopped.

So I found out that all these people got stuck in their cars with no footwear in the Cyclone and they are trapped at the drive thru's trying to get fast food and can't get out.

That's pretty brutal...I mean stuck in your car with no footwear, I bought hiking equipment with my money...then up at the park everyone at the campground had power and food at their campsites and were probably better off than the people downtown the whole time.

Like everyone was out jogging and stuff.

I don't know what them other guys are gonna do with no shoes outside in  the huge mess, like I mean at the Supermarket the girls had to go buy new shoes and go shopping alone for food because no one could help them.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment