Tuesday, October 25, 2022

RE: Kiss Second Paul Stanley

Right,...yeah I mean I'm back in LA at dancing here in Halifax...live living in 1978 and got no cable because we're doing a band and blog and it's full time.

Like the "state of mind" of LA because they film everywhere...like just hanging out downtown with a blog and a Galaxy Phone.

Go to the record store in LA, check out my blog man....see these public domain albums on my page? 

You can just print them your self at the store now a bunch of metal records, my page tells people stuff like that.

Then I'm watching tv clips on the internet and popular ones get posted to blogs then my metal pages are made of that content and my own content on the webstore.

That's not a big deal people, like people just working in the "LA stuff going on", like ones you meet at record stores and stuff.

So I went back to dancing, now I'm on a new work out...it'll be a while yet before I get back up on the uneven bars, that's my goal...so I'm not even close but I'm loosing up for ballet to learn dance routines for my music stuff, ....like in case somebody needs a move for their act or something.

That's what their all talking about now.....the second Paul Stanley from Kiss....he's the guy from down in Queens trying to get on a big promotion...going to dance class and stuff.

Like with Kiss he means....I say yeah man, if you know I got the money for that just go ahead and get started making it Official and then I'll just keep showing you the dance moves while you get started being the Official Second Paul Stanley, then when it's official give me the bill and we'll be loaded.

Booked out for forty years that show, The Second Official Kiss...you know it happens someday anyway.

Like, the second print of the first dance routine from broadway for when Kiss is just a musical like The Lion King I have to keep telling everyone.

That's all just a bunch of talk though I mean, but I mean if I had the money I'd buy that right now.

...but I said if he ever quit and the first Paul Stanley came back as the third singer role with the new line up, the back up band would even be more official...for the third singer print with the second band...like that I mean, for a commercial sale on Kiss and broadway musical to permanently run.

Then everyone knows now what makes Paul Stanley Official...he's official moves and stuff for the broadway character version.

So you can't quit etc., then it's a decades long full time job.

That's what LA's like right, just a bunch of talk at the mall and stuff where people are selling cds and stuff.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment