Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Scams Alert

Like in my court case, you talk about me mad, there is this scam going around.

This is also coming out of the, if you believe this or not, the Texas Radio Talk Show host trial.

That guy has to pay $1 Billion dollars so far in damages for defamation.

Then he was self syndicated and held his own protests for show content....at real school events for University like mine....St. Francis Xavier University in Antigonish , Nova Scotia.

You see...my first week at Xavier was 9/11/2001, then I started following all the content.

At the real protest all these scams and flaming started.

It turns out that waiting for the courts to return to regular procedures is only benefiting my case because of recent court resolutions.

Like this scam that got busted.

In my case for example, after I was assaulted at work over my SAP Installation Disc for the front end app the main course of the program.

Then I got flamed, it turns out that apparently they had nothing to do with my case and were flaming me to get connected to me at home in court from their home so they could get a piece of my future court settlement...that was the legal analysis.

That means they are being sued for Libel, for causing loss of wages for saying I was someone else at my job site to try and ruin my court settlement.

Then I beat them up for it and got charged or something and that was dropped, then they caused me all these court issued because I had to pay to resolve it.

That's loss of wages PLUS pain and suffering to go through all that legal work to find one of the other parties had nothing to do with the private work settlement.

So watch out for all that with this scam going around.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment