Monday, October 24, 2022

RE: MLB World Series

 Yankees finish like 4th place with the AL East title and AL home run record,  next to San Diego.

Houston / Phillies in the  World Series.

It just goes to show you if you cut across the bases getting hurt with enough players leaning into the ball you're going to eventually get to the base, all those players in the World Series will be out the game in ten minutes, I wouldn't even pay them.

I mean, at least New York and San Diego are still healthy, not jumping in front of the bat getting hurt to win.

This is my point anyway, the World Series has lost it's meaning anyway in a four week elimination tournament I don't know why you would waste all your players to win one game.

Like the roster will never be around, other players like Machado and Judge will be around longer because they're not getting hurt to win, my point here is I watched over 100 games up to the All Star Game where New York won with a winning season and AL East Championship...that's the real game.

That's like 4th overall for 2022, after that the rest of the season was just people mouthing off and getting hurt to win.

I mean if you line the players up beside the freeway and people like Aaron Judge don't want to run across the traffic to get hit by a car to cross the road and the other teams do....like fifteen guys run across and fourteen get hurt getting hit by cars and get put out and one player makes it, yeah you're gonna get across the road ahead of Aaron Judge who plays safe.

I mean if that's what you gotta do to win and beat New York and San Diego I'll take fourth place as the bigger win.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment