Tuesday, December 13, 2022

RE: New Pantera Lineup With Zakk Wylde

I already like this better than the other band, I mean I say anyway that it was a good choice Phil and them leaving the old band anyway, like the other guys drawing this negative attention and getting shot and all that.

This is probably the only thing going on in metal now, Phil Anselmo gets the songs and the name back...Rex came down to tag the live line up for his name on the wikipedia page, that gets Zakk Wylde in the official lineup for 2022 with Rex etc. and Phil.

You know right away this is going to be a huge seller...and that's what important, the money and all that for the musicians and company income.

This reminds me of when Zakk Wylde joined Ozzy and did these huge records, direct from Randy Rhodes himself...later he had his own sound on the Ozzy records, that's what will happen in Pantera when Zakk catches up and gets that rig tuned up.

Then you get Phil with Randy Rhodes stuff and new solos, the old band "Kiss" influence for example now has official Ozzy Osbourne and Randy Rhodes tones to it....I mean you talk about a job promotion in the new band like and official version of something passed down from Ozzy or something.

I mean I'm talking out of my ass anyway, I don't listen to much of these other guys bands because I'm too busy, but I mean you can hear Zakk Wylde playing the heavier guitar stuff that's not Ozzy, who writes the Ozzy songs, that's different from the old band.

This tour and albums when they make them are gonna be the biggest records going, and I mean with Ozzy ill and doesn't play in Black Sabbath anymore and retiring etc. Zakk Wylde is playing that stuff on Pantera with Phil Anselmo.

Like you gotta continue playing, I mean it's good to hear these guys like Zakk Wylde on songs you're actually going to hear like Pantera a more known band...I mean back years ago I used to listen to all that working at CD Plus and these guys were probably in there all the time so I had to listen to them all.

My point I don't have time for all that unless they come in the store or something, then I'll listen to it...but on the regular day I listen to other music so now Zakk's on something I see like Pantera.

For example, Ozzy fans will go see Pantera because Zakk Wylde is in the band and nobody even knows the old line up...I mean the last guy was just a clone to me compared to Zakk Wylde...

Just pause for a minute here...I'm a big Ozzy fan so I started going on about that.

I mean Zakk's trained by Ozzy Osbourne from Randy Rhodes, when the new fans show up they never even heard of the last line up..."Who are those pictures on the drums?" women will be saying at the concert complaining that's it's not Ozzy and them on it because of Zakk Wylde.

That's enough for me to get up and go down to the concert anyway, not any other concert I've heard about lately....this is the number one tour and seller....I'd start doing singles and everything right now.

I mean on Digital Underground like mp3 share, there's already have ten million copies of this going around on file sharing off promotions, lp's coming out on bootleg etc.

I'd be re-recording old songs, maybe release a like 3 song CD single for the record store wall behind the counter with Zakk Wylde on it and then a double cd live album.

With Zakk Wylde on it I mean, huge at the mall like at the food court or something near the record store where I go to listen to Napster when I'm there for lunch or something so there's nothing in the record store so I gotta listen to this on Napster or something in the food court to feel like I'm getting something out of the store.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment