Friday, December 9, 2022

RE: Ola Video Channel

Yeah, Teloch has one too from Mayhem...I see on your tour you rounded up 1.8 thousand fans to watch your permanent live stream, good for you.

I mean now you get Zakk Wylde now that they're all dropped or something, great for me running a digital page, I'm trying to say I put some of your band names back up on my blog.

I mean yeah Ola reviews all the new $2000 guitar pedals on there etc. but come on man...you're not out on tour playing them...so you probably got like 1% time into each board, I mean that's what you get on the page.

A review from a guy who just does 15 minutes on each board and then he's in a band once or something, I mean it's good but you're not getting a long term review there, I mean you didn't record 6200 hours of music for the white album on every one of them...we're talking a guitar store review or something, still good tho for that.

I mean you run that on a service like Digital, that's what you get on the show....dropped Zakk Wylde!

Congratulations I mean about that, I'm sure everything will calm down eventually about all those people dying before this happened to make that possible.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment