Friday, January 13, 2023

Commentary: Married Quarters Just For Marriage

Again this comes up, everyone is sick of women in "military" type positions that don't date anyway, dried out...impotent I don't care what it is, that keep looking over the fence into the "married quarters" with some other woman or something that "looking for something from you" and it's not relationship related...get the hell gone fuck man.

I keep telling people I'm single, but I'm "married scenario" meaning I still have a life from my marriages and family that are no longer with me.

God man, I have no time for talking to women and hanging around that don't date, I mean you talk about a boring conversation they must mean...two or more impotent women that don't date but want to annoy you at "married scenario" when they aren't.

Fuck I hate that, then they want to start hanging around you talking all the time about stuff you don't care about...then you get in my way of "relationship and dating" life that I have...now get gone.

My scenario is not "single and looking for some old impotent women to talk to"....find out what you're talking about and get the hell away from me.

I am "married scenario...from an older successful relationship" where my family lived with my "married scenario"....now I still have that, like with their house and inheritance stuff I have coming that I blog about for my business thing, plus my band stuff.

This is what I'm getting to here...that stuff I own is for "women interested in dating"  then maybe later I'll get married again and they can use it.

Get what I mean...my band stuff is for dating or something, like when I take a girl tot he metal concert and then she hangs out at my house.

That's "married scenario" where I share my old married stuff from my family with a new girl I like for dating.

Any other women I can't stand you ever, don't waste my time annoying me about your non-sexual lifestyle...

I only give presents to women I date now get gone.

Stop looking over the "married fence" looking for something when you don't have one back that they'd be interested in...people who like to date and have sex and all that, now get lost anyone else.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment