Friday, January 13, 2023

RE: My Dating Preferences

Look, I don't care...I already told everyone, like with these bizarre stories like in the one below.

Yeah, I'm single....

Whatever that is below, no thanks....then the other group was all "vegetarian"...look people, SO WHAT.

I don't date vegetarians either because they won't have Christmas dinner with you, that's what I meant.

I don't care if I'm single...this is what I keep telling everyone, when I used to work before my grand parents claimed it for me....now I have this big degree now and I'm on my own, HAHAHAHA....now it's all my own money and stuff.

Like from my old marriage, like you're not coming down to my grandmothers laughing on the phone with her hahahahahaha , all day I mean annoying you about things that aren't dating or I don't care about.

What I mean is, that's all mine now....and that means you're all gone.

So if there's no girl here with me, then you have no gossip and all that of course that you think you're getting and your'e not, because you want to hang around me not dating.

Now I have all this stuff going on, because I stayed at my families "marriage scenario" and now it's no vegatarians or women who don't like dating at my house.

So whatever conservation you were having about it or from before I moved on so you're all disbanded now.

What I mean about that again is to some women...

All that's for dating now....so I guess you'll have to "get your plutonic" somewhere else, got it or what?

Mine's for regular relationships and dating, my home etc and life and stuff....that's who I share it with.

Got it yet?

Their my dates.

So if you're "not my dates" don't waste my time.

Right so I also might have went out with a whole bunch of my friends that were girls and they all don't like me now, because I'm about dating I mean...here's my deal...yeah I don't care.

Like I said, I only like girls that are dating...to spend my time with, that's what I mean...no more making friends with a girl and then going out with her and then they all start talking to each other and talking about you...

That's why I'm single...I have no time for those other issues you have...any of then...I have my own degree and money...got it? It's my way here now, I guess that means you're all outta luck.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment