Saturday, January 14, 2023

RE: Nashville Music Stuff

What I meant was when someone asked me, I used to have my money and work invested in a group scenario years back, I mean it's the same thing as today but now I'm on my own.

I used to get free trips on the plane, do work and stuff, help write song and dance routines...like all my stuff is registered that I own back then, music stuff that I did like at dancing and stuff.

Then we made real routines to use for plays and stuff, that's where I used to live, then I did all this professional music stuff...like out back for my family and that, then they used it all to make dance routines and stuff plus costumes etc.

I used to go to all the events and metal concerts back then for free, then I worked there to...it was YEARS later I worked at CD Plus and then did my seven year degree...that's because I'm on my own now.

All that stuff I have today used to be on that, then I went to school and am on my own now.

That's my point about music / heavy metal....I'm involved in the school program about it and just go play and work anywhere because I did all my skills years ago.

I mean tho, the stuff I have coming today is from that books about the railroad and the Old West to put out, but I still have to do all the work.

That used to be my family's money stuff, then I had it on SAP...that sucked out, now I have it on Digital.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment