Saturday, January 14, 2023

RE: Unavailable McDonalds Sandwich Combinations

I don't know what's going on down there, I got tons of coupons for the start of 2023...I mean restaurants they handed out like at least 30 coupons for meals for $5 to $10 each.

I mean I got like six breakfast meals for $5 each and all that, then I got to try new menu items from all the fast food restrauants.

Then the main thing is Chicken Sandwich on the coupons.

With this big outage and no money around, I mean $5 breakfast coupons are really doing good...I mean it's only a month long until the first week in February but I mean all that fast food was only like 1/3 - 1/2 the price for January with the coupon books.

Like a sausage & egg mcmuffin meal for $5 or a Jr. Whopper Combo for $5.25 .

I mean I got to go eat out all the time this year so far the stuff is so cheap.

Yet, my point...

You get get down to McDonalds then you can't get Lettuce and Tomato on a Sausage McMuffin.

See....

Then you can't get bacon on a sausage.

So I wanted a BLT (Bacon Lettuce & Tomato) Egg McMuffin with sausage....then they don't have that.

When I was outside I was complaining to the crow sitting there and from the look on it's face it didn't like tomato and lettuce on a sausage because there's too much fat in it is what it looked like.

Anyway, I don't care about that crow I didn't have one yet.

Then I just bought two or three and switched the tops!

Then I made my own, a BLT egg and sausage McMuffin.

After that you might get a left over bun or sausage patty or something, just throw it out or let the crown eat it if there's no lettuce and tomato on it, because they think that has too much fat in it.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment