Thursday, July 20, 2023

Diary Update July 20, 2023 - Not Everyone Over 45 Gave Up Their Tasks

This summer is super hot, stuffy, cyclone...now this...

I mean, it just makes you sick the state of outside.

On the death rate table they said about half of people die around 45.

Let's say 35 - 55.

Now they say old age is like 133.

Twenty years ago when I went away to University everyone was all excited about technology, then no one graduated and my degree had no work.

That's because bottom end people didn't study.

Now they hit the 45 death rate group all sat down got fat and gave up everything but one task, now they'll all grey haired and fat.

Then they think I'm gonna sit with them with my new Ferarri when I get rich at the food court.

Licking their lips to think someone still unemaciated in a similar age demographic sits with them.

Look....

You already didn't work or graduate,...I'm in the middle of my over achieving life goals from the gifted class.

I don't get those people, they think they can quit everything and get fat and then people like me still look at them hahahaha, with their "one task for getting older" so they can sit on the couch.

You must be the life virus of humanity, like I'm right busy with my schedule and all these people think I'm gonna quit and sit down with them and get fat, looking to me for something.

I don't know what it is, I already said my life has multiple tasks from the gifted group at 47.

Got it brain mush?

Now you all have one task, plus didn't work in my field, you can be sure you one task is not talking to me at the food court, got it old man?

Then I though, who would marry them at 45 some grey haired fat guy with one task?

Now when I though about it, she's the woman with the dog shit bag cleaning up dog shit in park for her old fat 45 year old husband back home when she goes out, for not youth vitality, to walk the dog in the park and carry around a dog shit bag.

What would someone like me with more that one task ever have to do with people like you?

Some old fat guy at 45 and a woman who just walks around picking up dog shit all day with her dog in the park.

hahahahahahhaha.

Never talk to me once.

Fat husband to anyone" Oh me, I just sit around fat with one task while my wife my wife carries around a dog shit bag in the park."

Like I mean in my life the whole time, don't talk to me if you're not what I'm doing.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment