Friday, July 21, 2023

Diary Update, Learning Music & Dance Routines

Like I was blogging about on here, so yes people ask me about dance routines.

I'm getting into some new material on here now about the late 1990's,

Yes ago, when I was younger I used to work for my family doing "music stuff" like I've been blogging about, they were Nashville people...so I learned all these dance and show routines then it was probably on tons of carnival tapes and stuff.

So who knows what's going to turn up.

Digging through all this material I have, it turns out that where I worked at for them that was all official school work...so yeah I still have all that.

Like, I don't even need to look...someone comes in with the dance book, they show me the name of the dance and I teach them the moves off the dance instruction book.

Then they just learn that, they can make a video or something and moves on the instruments.

My point is I know how to teach from the school dance instruction book and can read all the music sheets.

As a child from the gifted class I had to learn all that.

So we used to use stuff like that like to make a video, that's a different kind of playing in a band, then the dance instructor reads them the music and dance sheet to get the shots for the tape.

I know some people think that's the bullshit way to make a band, but I mean it's fun if you can learn the dance and music sheets and the video comes out better.

I mean it's not heavy metal like just banging on the drums, it's a dance routine band...that does bigger on music acts like in Nashville.

That's some of the stuff I used to do when I lived back home with my family in the 1990's, so I used to have time for that.

Now that's what I'm getting back to, stuff like I used to do in the 1990's in music etc., I used to teach the dance routines for the tape with the music sheet like to make an official cover song or something today.

Now that I'm up on digital and have time to go through the old material I have all these new stories about the 1990's now, so yes I still have and can do all that and I am continuing with it later.

That's why I was making a computer server, later that will be putting out music videos with real dance moves in them and that.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment