Friday, July 21, 2023

RE: New Band Venue Thing I mentioned In Earlier Post

If you follow this blog you'll find out this is part of my job...sitting here all summer babysitting a computer server on the internet.

I mean, all big web pages should have a blog section at the back of the page, that's why I keep this one.

Plus it's on a separate section like on Blogger that goes with your web page, then people can follow along with my playlist and stuff I'm doing on the internet.

...back to the venue thing, no it pisses me off that they had to put all that stuff away and I had to make this web server thing so you can't have both.

I mean before we were right downtown Montreal by the Supersex Strip Club, that's the Heavy Metal spot in Montreal and in Downtown Halifax.

Like now with this server going I'm doing, if we were still playing in Montreal we could just film there during the tour and then put the videos right out on the internet and sell "Cd's" downtown.

Anyway, that sucks that you just can't go down there now and get the music book out and record songs on real equipment and they had all the amps and guitars and stuff.

So I can't be down there and do the web part to so we can sell "Cd's" and stuff on the internet at the same time.

I'm planning on doing this for a while in my "Motorhead stage" so down the road we'll probably open that back up so we can film on the tours to release videos on our own pages, like for our bands and stuff we promote.

That's what people ask about, I'm gonna be there later with all the gear and stuff on the band tour. 

Edit, I mean... a huge web server like I got going on a name like pop-rock.net with a bunch of death metal pages is way bigger than a venue to film at, there's just no time for it today...plus I mentioned I went back to dancing and back to my old routine...plus I teach that too...dancing I mean.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment