Wednesday, July 19, 2023

RE: Commercial Heavy Metal Cover Songs - Updated

Like these ones sound good from Milwaukee Metalfest, what I mean is you don't even need the huge artists to get starting doing this.

They used to have places like here in Halifax that they used to film at like venues and stuff, I mean you can  buy the old venue and then buy the studio / live gear and then I mean use the music sheet version from the record company.

Then do live recording of cover songs then they film at the venue, and then also studio versions to sell on streaming.

What I mean is with all the recording gear and sound, you might as well just buy the venue for the live show to make a music video at.

Then they have the gear and stuff, that's to do videos and make commercial studio heavy metal cover songs from the music school.

They'd sound just like official K-Tel versions.

Updated, this is also what I mean....then it's band concert tours, to me that's all the same business so it's not out of the question...so yes that might happen.

Like with a filming location for doing videos and then a booking agency to play shows...that's all part of the record store stuff I do...so that might all happen from here in Halifax, like booking bands and stuff to play here in Canada.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment